November 14, 2008

Audio eBooks on Amazon Kindle

Over at TeleRead web you can see this post discussing audible books from Audible.com (recently bought by Amazon) on the Amazon Kindle.

I tried an audio book for the first time this summer, via my iPod in my car on my daily commute to work and back - with mixed results - and I'm still not sold on the idea but try to keep an open mind.

This person's experience with the Kindle using the Audible.com audio book seems to have been fine and they recommend you try it.

It makes me wonder what the experience would be like for a combined "visual" eBook and audio-book on an eBook reading device, where the page was presented on-screen AND read to you. Not sure what that would be useful for, beyond maybe learning a foreign language but it might be fun to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good blog post. I definitely love this site. Keep writing!



Here is my web site; PC & Video Games